• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This just does'nt pan out...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Litigation!

IMPAQT said:
Loss of children

MY RESPONSE: You see? I was correct. Even you acknowledge that she's lost the children!

loss of Section 8

MY RESPONSE: Ooooooooooo, I just knew it. Another poor person. This is how she pays the rent, dummy! She does drugs!! She sells drugs!!

jail time, jail fees, deflamation of character, illegal search, illegal arrest and/or fines, court costs.

MY RESPONSE: They have her, dead to rights. The prisons are FILLED with people like her!! I hope she can stay away from Big Stella!!

IAAL

divgradcurl

Also, what about when he searched my ashtray?
If the search didn't turn up any evidence that the cops are planning to sue, then it's irrelevant. IF the search had been improper -- and it doesn't really sound like it was -- then your remedy would be to exclude the evidence obtained from being admitted at trial. But if no evidence was found, there is nothing to admit anyway, so it just doesn't matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">