• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ticket to work program while receiving ssdi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

freddy0303

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ
Iam aware that when receiving ssdi, they offer you a chance to go back to work and still receive your ssdi benefits. I have been told by attorneys that you run a big risk of loosing your benefits upon review when you take them up on the offer to participate in the ticket to work program. Does anybody have experience with this. If so please provide the facts and your personal opinion and experince with this. Thx to you all for your input.

Onderzoek

The bottom line point of the Ticket to Work is to give a disabled person the support they need to get back into the work force and transition back into full-time work. Other work incentives exist so that a person can see how well they can handle going back to work and transitioning off of disability benefits. The ultimate goal of all the work incentives is to get people off of disability benefits. Not everyone is successful. The percentage is small.

freddy0303

Thats exaclty my concern. Financially i really need to make more money, but physically the increased pain i would endure from sitting and being on my feet for a long period of time does not sound pleasant. Its so frustrating because mentally i want to go back to work but the reality is my body cant.. What is one todo???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">