• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Timeshare Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Arizona
We have a time share that we had problems with... we became delinquent on the payments. After being notified of the delinuency we sent them 2 checks to catch up on the bill and made an automatic bank withdrawl to keep current on the bill. Somehow the Timeshare company did not post these payments to the account, and have told us they do not know where they got posted. They then turned the account over to collections and will not talk to us any more. The fun part is that the collections agent that contacted us told us that we need to pay over $600 to bring the account current to avoid foreclosure. This amount includes all the back payments that they have not posted and one month in advance. When we tried to tell the collections agent that we have documentation to prove payment he simply said that he is terminating the conversation and would see us in court as they were foreclosing on the account, and hung up. We are still having a very difficult time getting wither side to view our Bank documents or even be civil about the whole mess. At this time we are still making the payments to the time share company, what is the best course of action to take?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential