• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Lawrat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nuyuky

Hello again. I just visited my probation officer here in Alaska. I have been on parole for one year and one month now. I have until Dec. 1, 2001 and my parole term will end. Then I start probation for two more years. My P.O. says if he violated me today, Dec. 8,2000, I would have to serve the remainder of my two years good time, regardless of my maximum release dste term which would have been Dec. 1,2001. So if I were to serve time for a violation, he said that I would serve incarceration until December 8, 2002 and I would still be released on mandatory parole for another two years. This is crazy. Is it true? I don't think so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">