• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Wavehopper 27 - off topic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NA for this thread.

This is not where this belongs but I wanted to make sure that you see this.

Please stop your trolling behavior on the forums. Yes, I understand that you do not like how some of the posters respond to posts. However, your behavior is disruptive and completely unfair to the people who are actually asking for advice. Two wrongs do not make a right so just stop it please. I have reported your posts in the past an will continue to do so if necessary.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NA for this thread.

This is not where this belongs but I wanted to make sure that you see this.

Please stop your trolling behavior on the forums. Yes, I understand that you do not like how some of the posters respond to posts. However, your behavior is disruptive and completely unfair to the people who are actually asking for advice. Two wrongs do not make a right so just stop it please. I have reported your posts in the past an will continue to do so if necessary.
I too have reported wavehopper27's posts in the past. Like you, LdiJ, I also will continue to do so as needed.

I recommend wavehopper27 and others of her ilk find another place to play.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
If Wavehopper has a problem with a member here, Wavehopper should take it to PM.

You know, one of the more mature ways to handle disagreements.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Agreed. People don't last ten years with thousands of posts if they are a troll. Wavehopper is out of line.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">