• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tow truck driver caused damages to my car..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bcr229

I wish I could get my hands on this video, and post it. I also have pics of my car BEFORE all this happened with NO damage ANYWHERE!
Naw, that's the kind of thing you put on Youtube after dubbing in "Yakety Sax" (aka the Benny hill theme song) in the background, and then you monetize it.

Something else OP needs to consider is that the book value on that car isn't very high and the cost of repairing the front + rear + alignment may end up totaling it.

Last edited:

quincy

The car isn't even xojessie75xo's car at this point - although he can be held liable for damages caused to the vehicle while in his possession and he remains obligated for the balance on the loan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">