• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trademark Phrase Infringement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stopher7999

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CO

Hello, I recently had some of the products I sell removed from a third party website because of infringement, and I wanted to make sure the owner of the trademark was correct in having them removed. I sell custom stickers and here is a list of a few of the phases I use as samples on my artwork.These are typed out exactly as they are listed on my products.

"She's Ready To Pop!"
"Elizabeth is Ready to Pop!"

The reason my product was removed was because of this specific trademark:

Trademark registration number: 4297996
"Ready To Pop"

Can someone tell me if the owner of the trademark is correct in having my products removed from my site?

If they are not correct can you please tell me why and where I could find information to send to the owner showing this?

Thank you for your time.

quincy

Hello, I recently had some of the products I sell removed from a third party website because of infringement, and I wanted to make sure the owner of the trademark was correct in having them removed. I sell custom stickers and here is a list of a few of the phases I use as samples on my artwork.These are typed out exactly as they are listed on my products.

"She's Ready To Pop!"

"Ready To Pop"

Can someone tell me if the owner of the trademark is correct in having my products removed from my site?

If they are not correct can you please tell me why and where I could find information to send to the owner showing this?

Thank you for your time.
"Ready to Pop" was registered as a trademark on December 18, 2012. The goods and services offered at the Ready to Pop Shop, Inc., are listed as paper party favors.

The trademark owner appears to have had good reason to have your products using her federally registered trademark removed from their place online. If you dispute the removal (if you do not believe you are infringing on the rights of the trademark holder), you can have your products and those offered by ReadytoPop.com, and all facts of your use (including the length of time you have been marketing your goods, to whom and where) personally reviewed by an IP attorney in your area.

Good luck.

GraphicGirl

"She's Ready To Pop!"

"Ready To Pop"

Thank you for your time.

Hello! I know this post is a few years old, but stopher7999 are you still active here? If so please reach out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">