• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic Court Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jill Allyn

Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Maryland

Does anyone know if a person has the right to request a change of venue for a traffic violation? If so, how would one go about it?

In this particular case, the ticket was received in New Jersey and the person getting it is a Maryland CDL licensed driver.

Further information will be gladly provided upon request, but since I apparently offended an English Proctor yesterday, I hesitate to be more "wordy".

Thank you.
Jill Allyn


Senior Member
You have to fight the ticket in the court listed on the ticket. You need to be very sure it is not a "serious" CDL violation before you decide to pay the ticket. PM me if you need more help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential