• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trafficing ?'s

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jerms007

What is the name of your state? oh
if i did sell a bag of marj. and if i assulted the informant there would be a charge for intemidating the informant. on may 25 Of 2004 ON FELONY PROBABTION in Ohio i resided with in 1000 feetof a school zone if i was in such a harm to the community by permitting trafficing in the school zone why did the person or state allow it to continue for a nearly a year isnt a violation to permit this activity when they had a record of the activity for that long of a time? both the prosecutor and the arresting officer said that i was i was trafficing and compliciting to these drug offenses then why did the person that charging or the state knowingly allow me to continue being in the community for 11 monthes with out even having my probation officer check my residence, so why isnt the city in violation for allowing this activity to proceed?

Last edited:

O

OhBullship

jerms007 said:
if i did sell a bag of marj. and i assulted the informant there would be a charge for intemidating the informant. on may 25 Of 2004 ON FELONY PROBABTION in Ohio i resided with in 1000 feetof a school zone if i was in such a harm to the community by permitting trafficing in the school zone why did the person or state allow it to continue for a nearly a year isnt a violation to permit this activity when they had a record of the activity for that long of a time?
I'm not sure if I understand this.

Are you saying that you sold drugs in a school zone and assaulted an informant but it isn't your fault because you weren't busted sooner?

S

seniorjudge

jerms007 said:
if i did sell a bag of marj. and i assulted the informant there would be a charge for intemidating the informant. on may 25 Of 2004 ON FELONY PROBABTION in Ohio i resided with in 1000 feetof a school zone if i was in such a harm to the community by permitting trafficing in the school zone why did the person or state allow it to continue for a nearly a year isnt a violation to permit this activity when they had a record of the activity for that long of a time?
Q: why did the person or state allow it to continue for a nearly a year

A: Investigation.

Q: isnt a violation to permit this activity when they had a record of the activity for that long of a time?

A: No.

jerms007

in responce

no i didnt sell the bag , they are saying that i sold it to a CI, and in this small comminity it quickly circulated who the CI was and he assulted me during the time that this supposed transaction occured

O

OhBullship

jerms007 said:
no i didnt sell the bag , they are saying that i sold it to a CI, and in this small comminity it quickly circulated who the CI was and he assulted me during the time that this supposed transaction occured
This would be easier if you would write two numbered lists. On the first list write what you are being accused of doing. On the second list write what you say really happened in answers corresponding with the numbers on the first list.

S

seniorjudge

OhBullship said:
This would be easier if you would write two numbered lists. On the first list write what you are being accused of doing. On the second list write what you say really happened in answers corresponding with the numbers on the first list.
Bonne chance, ma petite chou; tu es très optimiste !

O

OhBullship

seniorjudge said:
Bonne chance, ma petite chou; tu es très optimiste !
Je ne suis pas optimiste, je suis aussi curieux que peut être à ce sujet. Je ne peux pas attendre pour voir avec ce qu'il monte ! J'ai promis je n'emploierais plus ceci, j'espère que vous pouvez me pardonner.

S

seniorjudge

OhBullship said:
Je ne suis pas optimiste, je suis aussi curieux que peut être à ce sujet. Je ne peux pas attendre pour voir avec ce qu'il monte ! J'ai promis je n'emploierais plus ceci, j'espère que vous pouvez me pardonner.
...j'espère que vous pouvez me pardonner...

Toujours, toujours....

O

OhBullship

seniorjudge said:
...j'espère que vous pouvez me pardonner...

Toujours, toujours....
Il est presque intéressant s'appeler un redneck pour vous avoir parler sale en français. Merci de votre forgivness, j'essayera de ne pas maltraiter votre belle langue beaucoup davantage. :D

ENASNI

hey!

OhBullship said:
Il est presque intéressant s'appeler un redneck pour vous avoir parler sale en français. Merci de votre forgivness, j'essayera de ne pas maltraiter votre belle langue beaucoup davantage. :D
Bullie... you had better not be frenching with MY judge for very much longer...
I happen to be mad at him at the present... but that runs out in a few minutes... Get it!

O

OhBullship

ENASNI said:
Bullie... you had better not be frenching with MY judge for very much longer...
I happen to be mad at him at the present... but that runs out in a few minutes... Get it!
He Frenched with me first, I just responded to it :p

The OP is still here so shhhhh.....we are waiting to figure out this mystery :confused:

jerms007

step by step

1) Charges
a: 2 charges permitting drug abuse May 19th 2004, June 10th
b: 2 counts of trafficing marijuana May 25th and May 27th
c: 2 complicity to trafficing May 26th (both) due to the fact that other residence of my appartment where trafficing allegedly
*keep in mind my residence was with in 1000 ft of school grounds and i was on feloney probation, i had finished my counciling and paid fines only months from being off paper.

2)My Account of transcations
A: one was a supposed drug transaction made by a non-resident and niether of the other two persons on the lease were charged with permitting drug abuse
B: i am not pleading guilty to these charges b/c they did not occur
C: I was the only one charged with complicity to these events however there were 2 others on the lease are also seperately being charged for trafficing were not charged with complicity even though these supposedly occured in the same residency... i was never present if they did .

O

OhBullship

jerms007 said:
1) Charges
a: 2 charges permitting drug abuse May 19th 2004, June 10th
b: 2 counts of trafficing marijuana May 25th and May 27th
c: 2 complicity to trafficing May 26th (both) due to the fact that other residence of my appartment where trafficing allegedly
*keep in mind my residence was with in 1000 ft of school grounds and i was on feloney probation, i had finished my counciling and paid fines only months from being off paper.

2)My Account of transcations
A: one was a supposed drug transaction made by a non-resident and niether of the other two persons on the lease were charged with permitting drug abuse
B: i am not pleading guilty to these charges b/c they did not occur
C: I was the only one charged with complicity to these events however there were 2 others on the lease are also seperately being charged for trafficing were not charged with complicity even though these supposedly occured in the same residency... i was never present if they did .
It was very considerate of you to do that, and it makes your first post make a lot more sense.

Now that we know what is going on, do you have some questions?

jerms007

my questions

i was wondering... i have a friend that was resently charged for "assulting" an CI he was charged with imntimidating a witness.. since my CI assulted me is there anything that i cant do about even though it occured during the orignal investigation a nearly a year ago. and there are a total of 3 people on the lease and i was the only one charged with premitting drug abuse and with comp-licity to trafficing?

jerms007

one more

the question i asked way before was in reguard to a friend of mines case about the CI not turning in all of the purchased drugs he (my friend) is pleading guuilty and i just wondered if the could discredit him (the CI)

also the money that was copied in the discovery packet (of my girlfriend )that was copied totaled differently then the supposed purchase and why wasnt they arrest made sooner to be sure that she actually recieved that money? becuase she is also is not guilty of her charges.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">