• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? az
Here is an interesting question. I was a security guard at a location wher all I had to do is drive a golfcart all day and got paid 13 dollars an hour and they transfered to another location to be a guard at one of there private gates to keep out the unwanted people but this job I got a reduction in pay to 11 dollars an hour. I worked at the first location for almost 3 months and did not miss a single day or get into any trouble while there. They also had just hired a new employee there who is still working there. What can I do short of just resigning this job.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Given that you have not described anything that is even close to illegal, what do you want to do?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
That is entirely up to your employer. Unless you have a legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA that guarantees you either job or rate of pay, it is quite legal for your employer to transfer you and it is legal for him to change your rate of pay.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">