• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying To Force A Buy Out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
Once again, Thank you for this great advice. It has been very helpful and has given me a lot to think about. I am very grateful.
We all appreciate the thanks, AUsher, so thank you.

You can discuss your options with an attorney in your area to help you better decide which one makes the best sense for you financially.

Good luck.


Active Member
You have gotten good advice from the other posters, but what about the possibility of you subletting (?) the space that you occupied to another doctor?
Lessees "sublet" *; owners don't. Geez!

[*] "Sublet, v. t. & I., To underlet; to lease as when a lessee leases to another person."
Webster's New International Dictionary of the English Language - Unabridged. page 2510
Sponsored Ad