• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tuition Reimbursement - Nothing Physically Signed but Policy in Place ... HELP!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

apb006

Help me stick it to them!!!!

Can someone please offer some sound advice ... all I have heard has been a bunch of "boo hoo" we should not give you any possible advice to help you and I am being complimented for my honesty which I should ... I apologize if I want some advice that could actually help me as opposed to a bunch of junk that says you cant cant cant ... I want a dirty rotten soundrel to tell me what I can do ... is there anyone out there ... please!!!!! I am sorry if we do not all live our lives in a "church" as some have preached but some of us live in the real world where things are much more complicated.... I do not want anymore bs "stiff it to them" or "weasel comments" ... get me out of this is all I need!!!!!

pattytx

We've already told you we're not going to help you get out of this. You made your bed. Lie in it. If you want to find a sleazy attorney to help you, be our guest. But you're not gonna get it here.

apb006

Will you lay in the bed with me?

Would you like to lay in the bed with me? I really could use a partner if you know what I mean ... all this talk about a difficult situation and being called names and what not I could use a little relaxation ... let me know I have an open mind about things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">