• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TV Network backed out, what can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

Is their really necessity for double posting?

Originally Posted by >Charlotte<
Was it necessary to ask if it was necessary?

is anything really necessary. Now, if you want to consider that in terms of reality, I suppose the answer would have to be no. There is no reason to have to do anything short of dieing so, if you are settled with accepting that as the only thing in your life, then no, there really isn't anything that is necessary but if you want to speak in the philosophical terms:

what really is "necessary"?

Does it refer to something we must have? or, such as in this thread, is it something we merely desire or strive to do or posses. While one may believe that something is necessary, closer inspection while considering the impact such a necessary item will have upon our lives may lead us to realize that it is truly not necessary at all. So, when attempting to discern if something is truly "necessary", we have to define the term. So, if we are to define the term, we must define the terms in which the term is being determined if it is necessary. Now, is it truly necessary to go to those lengths merely to determine if something is truly necessary or not? I would have to wonder.

aren't you guys glad I don't do drugs?

I'll bet you thought I actually did.:eek:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Yes, cause it seems that in this forum people will post just about anything to increase their posts
No, post count has no effect once you hit 1000. Doesn't mean much after 1000, for that matter. Let's just say I didn't update my resume when I became a Senior Member.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">