• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Two citations on one ticket -- Help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
true but a passenger and a witness say otherwise.
Your passenger's testimony won't be seen as particularly credible. Good luck getting an independent witness to actually testify at your trial months from now.

I realize the deck is stacked against any charged person going to any court any where in the USA. Guilty to proven innocent.
The deck is stacked against you anytime you have no real defense, which is the situation in almost every single traffic trial I have testified in.

Redemptionman1

Your passenger's testimony won't be seen as particularly credible. Good luck getting an independent witness to actually testify at your trial months from now.
Why not she would not lie for me and is very credible. I keep running through it and do not believe I could have done anything different. It is a situation I found myself in and is traffic and I am fortuate not to be facing more. I have a great attorney, while I probably do not need one. I want the best representation I can get.

Redemptionman1

400 bucks worth of tickets is LOL, I have had a few tickets in my time but never have a seen such a small offense carry such a
You're very naïve.

No one besides you knows her and she would be seen as naturally biased since she was with you.
well surely it would be better than just me going in alone,

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
400 bucks worth of tickets is LOL, I have had a few tickets in my time but never have a seen such a small offense carry such a

well surely it would be better than just me going in alone,
Not really - but go for it...she might even be allowed to speak (but there's not guarantee)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">