• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unemployment benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aldaron

Commentator, that is great advice. May I ask if your state is CO? Sounds like the situation here in Denver and concerns me and a few folks I know. CO UI website for a month says wait to file for pandemic UI all the while folks are drowning financially.

Last edited:

quincy

Commentator, that is great advice. May I ask if your state is CO? Sounds like the situation here in Denver and concerns me and a few folks I know. CO UI website for a month says wait to file for pandemic UI all the while folks are drowning financially.
Commentator does not live in Colorado but all states are reporting issues with the number of applicants for unemployment overwhelming their systems. The general recommendation has been to keep trying to apply and eventually you should get your application submitted.

Some companies nowadays are closing down without any compensation. very sad part of this pandemic battle maybe this is what he is trying to say.

quincy

Some companies nowadays are closing down without any compensation. very sad part of this pandemic battle maybe this is what he is trying to say.
Possibly. Dennis hasn’t returned to his thread since he first posted so what he was trying to say remains a mystery. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">