• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Union for service industry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Tx.
I was wondering what could be done to start a union for the resturant and bar staff employees. Were would I need to start?

danny t

Junior Member

Contact locals of either SEIU (Service Employees Int'l) or UNITE-HERE (Hotel and Restaurant Employees). They should be able to set you on the right path. Good luck!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential