• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unpaid Commission

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

ctar

What is the name of your state?OHIO
My former employer, a mortgage company based in Ohio, that does business in multiple states, owes me commission of about $1000. They will not respond to my phone calls and it has been just over two months since the pay was due. I am now living in Florida and I'm not sure of what steps to take to make this claim.

Thanks in advance.

JETX

Thank you very much for your heartfelt post. I was literally on the edge of my seat waiting for you to ask at least ONE legal question, but alas, my anticipation remains unabated. :D

C

ctar

Thank you very much for your most intelligent and witty reply. The legal question pertains to what body governs such situation state/federal, or if it is a matter to be taken up in claims court. Try spending more time being helpful and maybe someone will help you someday.

JETX

ctar said:
Thank you very much for your most intelligent and witty reply.
Of course, you're welcome.

The legal question pertains to what body governs such situation state/federal, or if it is a matter to be taken up in claims court.
Oh, so you somehow expect us to divine what your concerns are??

Try spending more time being helpful and maybe someone will help you someday.
Try using a little bit of brain-power (if you can spare it) and ask a QUESTION when you make a post on a legal ADVICE site!!

C

ctar

Wow. With your omnipotent replies it seems like you would be able to divine my concerns. Try getting a life and using your time more wisely than flaming people on a bulletin board.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">