• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unwanted Visitors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

I hope your neighborhood is recovering from the recent shooting and that you will eventually be able to move to a safer area.

Good luck.

Thank you. It was the first one we have had in a few years. Oddly no one is saying much about it. I would like to know who the victim was but the name has not been mentioned yet.

How is one visited by the police after calling in an anonymous tip?
I probably didn't explain that correctly. I filed 6 or 7 online reports over the course of a year and submitted updates to those reports on "We-Tip" as new information became available.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your words give you away:

... my thought on that is that is would be completely insane to believe that this sort of thing could NOT be happening here A sanctuary City with a high population of aggricultural migrant workers ...
You also seem to think that, because you associate with people of a different race, you can't be racist.

quincy

Thank you. It was the first one we have had in a few years. Oddly no one is saying much about it. I would like to know who the victim was but the name has not been mentioned yet.
Families generally are notified before crime victims' names are released to the public.

Good luck with combating crime in your area. My earlier suggestion - to organize the residents of your neighborhood - is one you might want to consider.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">