• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vacations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Alibuyn

We also alternate Wednesday overnights so yes we do take each other's weeks in order to utilize our weekends fully as our weeks are Monday to Monday. I don't mind that at all. And no I don't plan on taking him to court over it. I''ll just plan on belong there for his first day anyway. Just was hoping to have him that first week. I would rather use my vacations weeks in the summer anyway where I can spend more ttime with my son.

Thanks.

Just Blue

We also alternate Wednesday overnights so yes we do take each other's weeks in order to utilize our weekends fully as our weeks are Monday to Monday. I don't mind that at all. And no I don't plan on taking him to court over it. I''ll just plan on belong there for his first day anyway. Just was hoping to have him that first week. I would rather use my vacations weeks in the summer anyway where I can spend more ttime with my son.

Thanks.
I am so glad to read this! It does seem if you want to try to have a good co-parent relationship.

Just keep in mind that you likely have, for WHATEVER reason, had more "first" with your child. First step, word, giggle...

Let him have this week. A FIRST week. Be there WITH him on this first day. As a team. You don't have to love him to respect the fact that he is child's father. (If Dad were here I would give him the same words of (hopefully) wisdom.)

Good luck to you all and HAPPY Holidays!!:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">