• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vasectomy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

WISHIN

"Now, what's a short, New York, Puerto Rican doing on your leg?"

As a PR I started to get offended by this, but could not stop laughing long enough to lend credibilty to my feelings.

H

hexeliebe

Hell WISHIN , if we all got offended everytime someone made a joke we wouldn't have much time left to make fun of the people who come here with Idiotic ideas of law.

Besides, I'm half spic/half mick....That's why I quit drinking...got too damn lazy to lift the beer bottle :D

P

pamela vandi

contract

Your husband probably signed a contract/release (from liability) form when he had the procedure. It probably EXPLICITLY stated that the vasectomy was not 100% effective. The only grounds for a possible lawsuit that I can see is that the doctor said that your husband did not need to verify that the second procedure was effective. You and your husband should have been more skeptical about that doctor by then, since he had goofed up the operation once already. You could have gone elsewhere to have the ejaculate tested for active gametes. Since you did not become pregnant for years after the operation, the vasectomy was probably responsible for reducing the gamete count to a degree. Not an acceptable degree, of course, but you could have been more vigilant and had the results of the vasectomy verified.

On a related subject, WOMEN TAKE NOTE: Pregnancy tests are not always accurate. BEWARE THE FALSE NEGATIVE! If you display symptoms of pregnancy, get tested again. Some women get MORE THAN ONE false negative, and need three or more tests!

H

hexeliebe

That's what I keep telling my girlfriend every night Pammie:D

"Hey baby, maybe it was a false positive...let's try again" :D

dequeendistress

Hey Pam, is Rush sporting a vasectomy scar?

Also upon the incistence of myself, my husband, now ex, had a vasectomy. I enjoyed the surgery immensely. He now has free reign to test the effectiveness of this surgery, also upon the surgery he was told and signed a release that the procedure may not be 100% effective.

Would you sue the maker of the birth control pill you took every day, the condom company if it broke etc. I need to rephrase anyone can sue, winning is another story.

My advice would be: if you have had a vasectomy, schedule routine maintenance/preventive maintenance and take that nice little cup and your explicit movie/mag, do your thing and submit the results to your local lab for testing.

Get a grip, people.

Last edited:
P

pamela vandi

good advice

dequeendistress: Your preventative maintenance suggestion is good advice. On a related note, the operation women undergo to "get their tubes tied" is not 100% effective either, although it comes close.

As to whether Limbaugh the HIPPO-crit has had himself "fixed," I don't know. He has not reproduced, and has been married three times.

Former president Clinton was smart enough to get himself "fixed." He got caught with his pants down, but he never lost a paternity suit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">