• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Very noisy neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sgboom

I am having a problem with all the noise that the neighbors below me are making. I have talked to my landlord 4 or 5 times now and they have talked to the tenant, but it isn't helping any. They have mentioned evicting him, but his mother lives in the same building so I'm afraid that it won't do much good as he will more than likely just move in with her. I am afraid of my property being vandalized in retaliation if he gets evicted also. I have decided to give my one month's notice to my landlord but in the meantime, is there anything I can do. I can't live with the noise anymore and I don't really want to sign a complaint and have to go to court over it. I am considering renting a motel room for a month just so I can get some sleep, but I really don't feel that I should have to do this. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Please help, I'm at my wit's end!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">