• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

very weird question...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Isiah

What is the name of your state?MN

Ok, this is going to sound weird...

my husband is going to court for a custody hearing on Tuesday.

He received a personal affidavit from his ex that she wrote(her motion of response)that she hasn't used drugs since treatment in 2002. That last decree was dated november 2002(she won). At the trial in June 2002 she stated that she had been sober two years prior to that. She intiated treatment in February 2001 but quit after 13 sesssions. From that point to the trial date in June of 2002 it would of only been 1 year and 5 monhts that she is been SUPPOSIVLY SOBER. Now she's saying that she's been only sober since 2002 and she did not attend treatment in 2002. There is no record.She a
also was bregging(to her friend that told us) about how she was just 1 week ago getting high outside her shelter she's staying at. Ok...now heres the kicker and the questions...1 month ago his ex got a tattoo of pooh and piglet/ Piglet is smoking a joint and pooh is holding a balloon with 4:20 written in it. It's visibly on hear leg. Can you believe she is saying she is sober?

Can my husband tell the judge about the tattoo?

Can my husband ask for a immediate drug test?

Shikara

I know he can request a drugtest. It is for the wellbeing of his children. She has custody????? And they are living in a shelter????? That would be one reason I would go and fight custody right there. children need a stable living arangement with someone that isnt going and getting high all the time. Yes if i were him i would request a drugtest and more.

Isiah

yep, she has custody. And she's livinf=g in a sheltet. Since november 2002 she's moved 4 times / Since was served the paper work about 1 month ago she has moved twice. We had a thirs party serve her the paper work and she assaulted her. The e slammed her leg in the car door while the server was trying to get in and once the server was able to get in she punched her her so hard her glasses flew off her head. Thw window was open.

casa

Isiah said:
What is the name of your state?MN

Ok, this is going to sound weird...

my husband is going to court for a custody hearing on Tuesday.

He received a personal affidavit from his ex that she wrote(her motion of response)that she hasn't used drugs since treatment in 2002. That last decree was dated november 2002(she won). At the trial in June 2002 she stated that she had been sober two years prior to that. She intiated treatment in February 2001 but quit after 13 sesssions. From that point to the trial date in June of 2002 it would of only been 1 year and 5 monhts that she is been SUPPOSIVLY SOBER. Now she's saying that she's been only sober since 2002 and she did not attend treatment in 2002. There is no record.She a
also was bregging(to her friend that told us) about how she was just 1 week ago getting high outside her shelter she's staying at. Ok...now heres the kicker and the questions...1 month ago his ex got a tattoo of pooh and piglet/ Piglet is smoking a joint and pooh is holding a balloon with 4:20 written in it. It's visibly on hear leg. Can you believe she is saying she is sober?

Can my husband tell the judge about the tattoo?

Can my husband ask for a immediate drug test?
Interestingly, some tattoos are relevant in court. The problem with this one is that you can't prove when she got it~ Since she admits to past drug use, she could easily say she had it prior to any court action.

Like you were told in your other thread- the main issue here is that a shelter and unstable living situations are not in the best interest of the child/ren.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">