• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Victim of Corporal Injury to spouse/cohabitant and need advice


Queen of the Not-Rights
The Police officers that responded had a child endangerment charge but the first DA that had the case did not file it and I would like to have that charge in place considering the first two time he struck me I was holding my daughter. I have brought this up to the DA handling the case now but have not seen that that charge has been recovered. Any Advice?
The only advice is "be patient." The DA may or may not pursue that charge; there's nothing you can do at this point to influence it either way.

I do hope you have a speedy recovery and that you and your daughter are able to move on successfully.