• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vilolation because of diluted test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EVOLKAOS1216

what is the consequences of a diluted drug test for federal probation?? i have only had one the rest were fine and i have had no problems while on probation at all. i run a transitional house for recovering women and am going back to school for my certification in alcohol and drug counceling. so i have alot going for me. i just dont know what to do. he has called a meeting in 5 days to discuss my "options" whatever those might be... can some one please tell me what to expect. i did not purposly dilute my test and have nothing to hide. i drink alot of water for my weight loss program. my drug of choice is meth and trust me people would know if i was on it. i have read the guidlines, but i want from someone of expertise or someone that has been through it. please help!!!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">