• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violation of probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Andgator

back in December my mom's ex boyfriend got arrested for domestic violence, and they arrested him and he got 2 year probation, then about 3 weeks ago he got arr ested for domestic violence again, and he goes to court in June to see what they will do for violating his probation...what do thou think they will do...

quincy

back in December my mom's ex boyfriend got arrested for domestic violence, and they arrested him and he got 2 year probation, then about 3 weeks ago he got arr ested for domestic violence again, and he goes to court in June to see what they will do for violating his probation...what do thou think they will do...
What is the name of your state?

There is no way to predict what will happen to the ex-boyfriend with his latest domestic violence charge and his violation of probation. Nothing good, though, I imagine.

Andgator

I'm only 13 and when this happened the 2 time they took me, my sister, and my baby brother, and they said if he goes to jail it will be a better chance for my mom to get us back

quincy

I'm only 13 and when this happened the 2 time they took me, my sister, and my baby brother, and they said if he goes to jail it will be a better chance for my mom to get us back
Well ... there is a good chance he will go to jail. But there is no way to predict this for sure.

Good luck.

Andgator

ok thank you i just really want to go back to my mom because i miss her they said if she didn't get us June 28 it will be six months till she can go back to court to see if she can get us and dhr if saying she is lucky if she gets us back..when she didn't even do anything at all...

quincy

ok thank you i just really want to go back to my mom because i miss her they said if she didn't get us June 28 it will be six months till she can go back to court to see if she can get us and dhr if saying she is lucky if she gets us back..when she didn't even do anything at all...
I hope you can be reunited with your mom. Good luck.

Just Blue

Are you in foster placement or with your father/family?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">