• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shanct

hello i am new to this. i live in connecticut i have a two yr. old daughter. i have joint physical custody. father gets visitation all he wants and i was left with just every other sunday. for the past year that father has had our daughter in his care, he returns her ill, sick, hurt etc... i have raised this concern to the courts ( why is daughter always getting sick after being or while with him) to me that is a major concern. the courts just overlook me and i never get to speak on my behalf. i have been representing myself, father has attorney, and court appionted attorney (guardian ad litem) to daughter to make decisions on childs best intrest. every time a decision is made the situation gets worse and father gets more and daughter seems very distraut about the situation. father has money to always bring me back to court and i end up looking bad and being left with nothing. myself and family seem to be the only ones who want the best for my daughter, all the father is doing is making the situation worse for everyone. please advise!!!! :(:(:confused:

Last edited:

jeanine

Can you get an attorney through legal aid? Do you speak to the law guardian frequently? I would try and get some kind of legal representation if I were you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">