• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

visitation modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

I just feel that being a man i am being discriminated against.
What. Ever.

Your lack of a uterus has nothing to do with this case, and will not have anything to do with it.

Have you run the numbers for support through the state calculator with you having primary custody of one child and still splitting the others 50/50?

Do you exercise all of your available time with the younger children?

Are you including those two in your custody filing?

If so, what will you be stating as the change in circumstances?

If not, how do you intend to explain to them that you "want" your oldest child to live with you full time, but not the younger two? How are you explaining that now?

saleen556

What. Ever.

Your lack of a uterus has nothing to do with this case, and will not have anything to do with it.

Have you run the numbers for support through the state calculator with you having primary custody of one child and still splitting the others 50/50?

Do you exercise all of your available time with the younger children?

Are you including those two in your custody filing?

If so, what will you be stating as the change in circumstances?

If not, how do you intend to explain to them that you "want" your oldest child to live with you full time, but not the younger two? How are you explaining that now?
I am aware my observations have nothing to do with the case.

The support for the oldest is $381 with the twins 50/50.

I am not including the twins at this time. I don't believe there is any chance of getting them fulltime at the moment. They are going to counseling as well and if a counselor feels there should be a change i will look in to it.

I see my twins everyother week.

The oldest would like to go to school in the town i reside in and mom has agreed. Would be very inconvenient for mom to get her to school.

mistoffolees

The oldest would like to go to school in the town i reside in and mom has agreed. Would be very inconvenient for mom to get her to school.
So then why are you making it an issue? Get Mom's agreement in writing and submit it to the court for approval.

AFTER THAT IS DONE, then you can ask for a change in CS. But if you ask for a change in CS now, chances are that Mom is going to withdraw her approval of the change.

saleen556

So then why are you making it an issue? Get Mom's agreement in writing and submit it to the court for approval.

AFTER THAT IS DONE, then you can ask for a change in CS. But if you ask for a change in CS now, chances are that Mom is going to withdraw her approval of the change.
I have already thought of this and may very well go this path. I would really just like to get it all done at once.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">