• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitor visas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What are my chances/options?

• Wasting your time

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • High chance of success

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very costly

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
I have my Canadian visa and traveled there this year in April.
Weather was amazing btw!
Joe
There is a difference between travelling as a tourist and applying for citizenship.

I went to Montreal in January once. It was brutally cold.

There is a difference between travelling as a tourist and applying for citizenship.

I went to Montreal in January once. It was brutally cold.
I understand.
When I traveled to Canada I came across a few small business oppurtunities that may be right up my alley and the main reason I wanted to go to the states was in my previous job there were tons of training oppurtunities over there which equates to more $$$ but now my reasons have changed as I have since left the company. After visiting Canada's Wonderland I got a taste for theme/amusement parks and from searching the net, US have the best!
Joe

Just Blue

I understand.
When I traveled to Canada I came across a few small business oppurtunities that may be right up my alley and the main reason I wanted to go to the states was in my previous job there were tons of training oppurtunities over there which equates to more $$$ but now my reasons have changed as I have since left the company. After visiting Canada's Wonderland I got a taste for theme/amusement parks and from searching the net, US have the best!
Joe
The US has the best of everything except rational gun laws and Presidents. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">