• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wal-mart weight crushes finger income

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

averad

Based on a true story from inury/walmart

What state are you in? Oregon State.

Heavy Shoulders
Chapter 1

Exiting the family vehicle, one would never have known a wet Oregon day like today to go like mine.

While my family and I were shopping at Wal-Mart a while back, we were walking down the sporting goods area. Well… my 11 year old son picked up a 15 lb weight from the third shelf. When he did a few weights began to roll from the shelf to the floor. My son called out for me to help him. When I reached him he had one weight in hand and another held up to the shelf by his elbow. I grabbed the weight from his hand and placed it on the shelf. Suddenly 7 or 8 weights rolled down , like a steam roller, it smashed my hand.

My hand was injured causing my skin to break and bone to fracture. Needless to say this was a very painful experience. As life giving blood actually exited from my finger I quickly ran to the rest room. I cleaned my wound and attempted to stop the bleeding by applying paper towels and pressure. Surveying my surroundings I noticed a blood was every where. It trailed from where I was and speckled the bathroom floor. When I exited the rest room 5 ,smartly dressed and well groomed , Wal-Mart employees approached, They stop me and asked what happened etc. I proceeded to give my statement and told them I was on my way to the emergency room.

I gathered my family and left dreading the news I was about to be delivered. The x-rays showed the tip of my bone was severed and was freely floating like a unmanned boat in a lake. The doctor surgically had to work my bone back in place and then skillfully stitched the open wound. I have had stitches before, but 3 stitches through my finger nail made me understand real pain. A scream of uncontrolled pain left my body as the final stitch was placed.

After exiting the hospital emergency room I just wanted to get home and back to daily life.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=306988

*Just wanted to make it easier to read since the OP couldn't.

seniorjudge

averad said:
Based on a true story from inury/walmart

What state are you in? Oregon State.

Heavy Shoulders
Chapter 1

Exiting the family vehicle, one would never have known a wet Oregon day like today to go like mine.

While my family and I were shopping at Wal-Mart a while back, we were walking down the sporting goods area. Well… my 11 year old son picked up a 15 lb weight from the third shelf. When he did a few weights began to roll from the shelf to the floor. My son called out for me to help him. When I reached him he had one weight in hand and another held up to the shelf by his elbow. I grabbed the weight from his hand and placed it on the shelf. Suddenly 7 or 8 weights rolled down , like a steam roller, it smashed my hand.

My hand was injured causing my skin to break and bone to fracture. Needless to say this was a very painful experience. As life giving blood actually exited from my finger I quickly ran to the rest room. I cleaned my wound and attempted to stop the bleeding by applying paper towels and pressure. Surveying my surroundings I noticed a blood was every where. It trailed from where I was and speckled the bathroom floor. When I exited the rest room 5 ,smartly dressed and well groomed , Wal-Mart employees approached, They stop me and asked what happened etc. I proceeded to give my statement and told them I was on my way to the emergency room.

I gathered my family and left dreading the news I was about to be delivered. The x-rays showed the tip of my bone was severed and was freely floating like a unmanned boat in a lake. The doctor surgically had to work my bone back in place and then skillfully stitched the open wound. I have had stitches before, but 3 stitches through my finger nail made me understand real pain. A scream of uncontrolled pain left my body as the final stitch was placed.

After exiting the hospital emergency room I just wanted to get home and back to daily life.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=306988

*Just wanted to make it easier to read since the OP couldn't.

Considering OP's nastiness to our revered members, I don't want anything to do with this.

BL

Most Personal Injury Attornies give free consults , call one .

And why are you reading all these threads , then making comments about the answers .

Didn't you read this ?

FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any person responding.

ENASNI

Blonde Lebinese said:
Most Personal Injury Attornies give free consults , call one .

And why are you reading all these threads , then making comments about the answers .

Didn't you read this ?

FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any person responding.

Sir Blonde... nobody reads that :rolleyes: ... or else we would get real people posting real advice here. ;)

BL

I just knew it , those people out there are fakes , not real at all ..., and they're all out to get me .

Beem me up scotty .. LOL

ENASNI

Blonde Lebinese said:
I just knew it , those people out there are fakes , not real at all ..., and they're all out to get me .

Beem me up scotty .. LOL
"Just a minute, Exec, we're picking up the pieces down here."

How many times are you going to post this very same story? And how many screen names do you have? :confused:
Oh by the way, where is the legal question? My advice to you, next time you are in walmart, pay attention to what your children are doing.

HomeGuru

seniorjudge said:
Considering OP's nastiness to our revered members, I don't want anything to do with this.

**A: thanks for the heads up. I had a very good response regarding a valid personal injury claim but it's gone now.

ENASNI

averad said:
I hope everyone knows i did this as a joke post.

You know I was going to try to translate that original post, but I was going to do it in french.

Pendant que ma famille et j'étais commercial à Wal-Gâché un pendant que de retour, nous marchions en bas le secteur d'articles sportif. Bien… ma 11 année vieux fils a pris un 15 poids de livre de la troisième étagère. Quand il a fait quelques poids ont commencé à rouler de l'étagère au plancher. Mon fils a appelé hors pour moi l'aider. Quand je l'ai atteint il avait un poids en main et un autre tenu augmente à l'étagère par son coude. J'ai emparé du poids de sa main et l'ai placé sur l'étagère. Soudain 7 ou 8 poids ont roulé en bas, aimer un cylindre de vapeur, il a écrasé ma main.

I think it would still have been easier to read.

HomeGuru

ENASNI said:
You know I was going to try to translate that original post, but I was going to do it in french.

Pendant que ma famille et j'étais commercial à Wal-Gâché un pendant que de retour, nous marchions en bas le secteur d'articles sportif. Bien… ma 11 année vieux fils a pris un 15 poids de livre de la troisième étagère. Quand il a fait quelques poids ont commencé à rouler de l'étagère au plancher. Mon fils a appelé hors pour moi l'aider. Quand je l'ai atteint il avait un poids en main et un autre tenu augmente à l'étagère par son coude. J'ai emparé du poids de sa main et l'ai placé sur l'étagère. Soudain 7 ou 8 poids ont roulé en bas, aimer un cylindre de vapeur, il a écrasé ma main.

**A: too funny.

Just Blue

ENASNI said:

I love French...My daughter speaks ...I do not:( ...I don't know if this is easier to read...but it is more beautiful!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">