• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wanting to sue mother for physical and Mental Abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

z3mp0

Bronx,NY

I want to sue my mother for past Physical and Mental Abuse but the problem is that I have zero to no evidence. Everytime I dont do something right she always calls me fat and dumb even though i have adhd and i cant hear very well,Also when i was younger she used to hit me and always talk down to me which made me get social anxiety,trust issues, depression and eating alot.At the moment I'm living with my grandmother and I'm currently 17 years old, but I still have the memories in which they make me unstable.

I'm sorry if my wording is off that's how I type.

z3mp0

I wanted to bypass the age requirement for my account I didn't know if I was gonna get banned or something

quincy

I wanted to bypass the age requirement for my account I didn't know if I was gonna get banned or something
Your best action right now appears to be seeking out a therapist who can help you recover from past abuses and help you move forward.

You took one big step by moving out of your mother’s house, away from her and your aunt.

Here are links to resources:
https://www1.nyc.gov/site/mopd/resources/mental-health.page

As a note: You are more likely to be barred from posting on this site for lying than you are for asking a legitimate legal question, regardless of age.

z3mp0

Bronx,NY

I want to sue my mother for past Physical and Mental Abuse but the problem is that I have zero to no evidence. Everytime I dont do something right she always calls me fat and dumb even though i have adhd and i cant hear very well,Also when i was younger she used to hit me and always talk down to me which made me get social anxiety,trust issues, depression and eating alot.At the moment I'm living with my grandmother and I'm currently 17 years old, but I still have the memories in which they make me unstable.

I'm sorry if my wording is off that's how I type.
Bronx,NY
Update
I moved back with my mother because my grandmother is being very toxic such as being mean and waking me up in the night to make her something, I moved back when school started and my mother has just been verbally harassing me saying "to get my big ass up" and lose weight, mind you this is all because I'm doing online school. I wish I had the evidence to show but I don't so I'm just here for advice still.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">