• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warranty company refuse to pay claim and delayed reiburesment of policy canceltion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kidbriggs

purchased an extended car warranty that covered parts and labor. my car needed repair
i called the company they advised me to take the car to any certified mechanic,and have repair shop call before any work is to be done. the repair shop got the approval to do the work and now. they refuse to pay because head gaskets were an extra charge, but the heads were covered. the heads were damaged when the car over heated. the reason they say the heads weren't covered is because the shop had them resurfaced and not replaced,this is not on my agrrement statement. they said that i was suppose to have two cover pages but all i had is the agreementand a list of covered parts what is my options on sueing them on breach of contract.

------------------

------------------
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">