• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Web site

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sbaldwin

What is the name of your state? TX
Anyone know of an inexpensive way of setting up a site to advertise my business? Thanks!

D

drdiesel

Sure, but what is "inexpensive " to you?

My company designs, develops and hosts websites. That's what we do. If you're interested please email me and I can give you more information including pricing. Average website hosting is about $25/mo. But if it's going to be a really small site then I can get that price down depending on what other features you need.

The majority of our features are included and unless you needed something very specific it would be relatively cheap.

You also get email addresses, aliases and more web space than I'd imagine you'd need or ever use.

Email me and we can discuss this further.

[email protected]

H

hexeliebe

And the last time someone advertised like drdiesel they were booted into oblivion...

So take the hint drdiesel.

HomeGuru

hexeliebe said:
And the last time someone advertised like drdiesel they were booted into oblivion...

So take the hint drdiesel.

**A: hexy, not too rough. I may need his services to make an ebayadvice website. That way we can have posters go to that site rather than this one. I am sick of reading ebay posts from people who have been scammed.

H

hexeliebe

Hell HG, I'll write you a redirect script that will do that. And I'll do it for you for free :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">