• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Webmaster (ie Quincy), Why'd you shut down my thread? Follow-On Class Action etc.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul84

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY federal

I thought you wanted to keep everything related to the same case in one thread, like the one below at

https://forum.freeadvice.com/civil-litigation-46/follow-class-action-individual-suit-double-jeopardy-599187.html

Am posting here because queries to [email protected] haven't gotten any responses.

LdiJ

I thought you wanted to keep everything related to the same case in one thread, like the one below at

https://forum.freeadvice.com/civil-litigation-46/follow-class-action-individual-suit-double-jeopardy-599187.html

Am posting here because queries to [email protected] haven't gotten any responses.
Quincy is not the webmaster. The webmaster/administrator is not a regular poster.

quincy

Paul84, if you want me to ignore your posts, addressing a thread to me is not the best way to accomplish that goal.

I had nothing to do with the locking of your thread - the one you mention here or any of your other threads. The moderator of this forum apparently thought your thread had reached the end of its useful life.

Last edited:

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Paul, I have followed your thread since its inception and I have seen nothing to justify the rudeness you have shown towards quincy; if anything, you have been treated with great patience despite you being the only person who couldn't see your case was doomed years ago.

You owe quincy - indeed, everyone else who has contributed to your thread - an apology. Do you have the integrity to actually do what should be done?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Paul, I have followed your thread since its inception and I have seen nothing to justify the rudeness you have shown towards quincy; if anything, you have been treated with great patience despite you being the only person who couldn't see your case was doomed years ago.

You owe quincy - indeed, everyone else who has contributed to your thread - an apology. Do you have the integrity to actually do what should be done?
Do you want bets placed, CTU?

Quincy, I nominate you for sainthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">