• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Well here is some news but not all yet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? IN

Well here it goes, I went to court and he tried to use my addiction like I knew he would but then he told the Judge that he likes Rachel being at a small school and he also knows that Rachel is good with her mother, the Judge talked to rachel (BF decided to bring her thank GOD) and the Judge told Rachel what her order would be but swore Rachel to secreacy and told her not to tell. The Judge will send the actual order thru the mail within 10 days. Everything looks to be in my favor and Rachel is doing an awful lot of smiling. And she is excited about this whole thing because she said that the Judge tdid tell her that she is going to go in favor of what Rachel wanted. But Rachel did not tell me what she told the Judge she wants but I have a good Idea I will tell every one the actual results as soon as I get them in the mail.

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

I can't believe your daughter won't tell. I'd be bursting at the seams! :D Good luck.

Oh truist me I am bursting but I am trying so hard to be good and let her have her up moment and be the actual one in control, that makes her feel good to think she has the upper hand this time. Gosh I love this girl tomorrow I will whip it out off her. LOL Actually she has told me but not in exact words, she said that the Judge said that seh will be going to live with whomever she choses and she did chose me. WHEW WEEEEEEEEEEE But if something comes about and that is not the way the Judges desicion goes I will be devistated and so I am trying not to get my hopes up to high.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">