• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are the risks of going for more child support?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tuffbrk

If you make them, you pay for them. Me, as a taxpayer would be happy when people who choose to have sex, can deal with all of the consequences of their actions.
Amen to that! I have 2, Dad stopped providing anything when I filed for divorce, subsequently became ill and so - most likely won't get anything in support (I was awarded Residential custody) when the divorce goes through. Sad for the kids- what a lifestyle change for them.

TCool

Well, I never said anyone was dissing me for recieving aid. I was explaining my situation. And Courtclerk, good for you, all I am doing is taking advantage of the opportunities put in front of me. The only aid I recieve is medical assistance and financial aid for school, most of which I do have to pay back.

Anyway, as for the original topic I have already decided I'm not going to take this matter into court. So thanks for the help everyone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">