• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do in this situation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FluxIfly

I live in Nova Scotia Canada and I’m currently staying at a family members house watching the place and have been for a few months now, rent was paid to the owner multiple times but not always as it is a family member, I have paid for some items in the house from the couple originally in the place, but full price was not paid, can I legally take these items with me when I leave as I’m now being told too leave so the original couple can move back in, if I can’t take these items and I am not paid back for what was paid can I get the money back with legal action, and the rent money as it was never an agreement but more of a “I’m in your house here is rent” base because it was a family member that didn’t care about the rent when I had no job or work placement for income

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">