• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clf495

What is the name of your state?missouri
The father of my son lives ina different state. doesnt pay child support, and when court matters come about(ie csupport, custody, et) he convieniently becomes unemployed He is with a union and i believe trying to get by with providing nothing by having frequent job changes and associates that will lie

what do i do or has to be done to ensure the correct information is provided?

B

betterthanher

clf495 said:
What is the name of your state?missouri
The father of my son lives ina different state. doesnt pay child support, and when court matters come about(ie csupport, custody, et) he convieniently becomes unemployed He is with a union and i believe trying to get by with providing nothing by having frequent job changes and associates that will lie

what do i do or has to be done to ensure the correct information is provided?
Regardless of what you "believe", it's what you can prove that matters. You could always have your lawyer serve him with a Request To Produce, but that has to be done before an actual court hearing. The sad fact is what you claim your ex is doing is nothing new.

Last edited:

chrispitee25

missouri, I don't know how much is owed to you in arrears, but I was charged with a felony non-support through Missouri DSS child support division in 1996 when arrears exceeded $5000.00, was placed on probation for 5 years, revoked once in 2000, extredited from Texas when I failed to comply with the first stipulation of probation (PAY YOUR SUPPORT), at that time I was revoked and placed on 5 more years probation with 4 years prision time if revoked again. Needless to say in the econemy of 2002 I lost my job and payments stopped again. all it took was one traffic stop and I was on my way to a 4 year felony prision term, now I don't know what county you live in Missouri, but the state has child support laws that reach out all over this country, Missouri doesn't play around when it comes to child support. check with your county prosicutor, believe me they can get proof of income in any state, it's called I.R.S. records, unless the NCP is working for cash and has no ties with banks, or is a lowlife dope dealer, sooner or later there is a record of income and the state sets support amounts and those amounts are enforced strictly, see your DSS office and or the county prosicuter where support was set.

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

chrispitee25 said:
missouri, I don't know how much is owed to you in arrears, but I was charged with a felony non-support through Missouri DSS child support division in 1996 when arrears exceeded $5000.00, was placed on probation for 5 years, revoked once in 2000, extredited from Texas when I failed to comply with the first stipulation of probation (PAY YOUR SUPPORT), at that time I was revoked and placed on 5 more years probation with 4 years prision time if revoked again. Needless to say in the econemy of 2002 I lost my job and payments stopped again. all it took was one traffic stop and I was on my way to a 4 year felony prision term, now I don't know what county you live in Missouri, but the state has child support laws that reach out all over this country, Missouri doesn't play around when it comes to child support. check with your county prosicutor, believe me they can get proof of income in any state, it's called I.R.S. records, unless the NCP is working for cash and has no ties with banks, or is a lowlife dope dealer, sooner or later there is a record of income and the state sets support amounts and those amounts are enforced strictly, see your DSS office and or the county prosicuter where support was set.
This poster has several monikers on these forums and is currently working welfare and disability scams. She removed her child from the state without the courts permission.

B

betterthanher

rmet4nzkx said:
This poster has several monikers on these forums and is currently working welfare and disability scams. She removed her child from the state without the courts permission.
"chrispitee" or "clf"?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">