• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Can I Keep In Lieu Of Rent?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BelizeBreeze

pejordan said:
Thank you very much for your help. It's nice to know that there are people out there who can have a more mature approach to these situations. I appreciate your input. -PeeJordan, Ha ha
Listen you idiot, you have been told how to do this legally. And you have been given advice on how to get yourself into legal trouble.

You decide. I'm done with jerks who won't listen until they find a fellow idiot who tells them what they WANT to hear.

And do NOT come back here if you follow Ellerge's advice. You are on your own.

pejordan

No worries Breeze. I am meeting with my attorney in the morning. I did take your advice and I appreciate it. I just put her stuff in the garage at the house because I have to rent out the room (its in the lease she signed that I reserve the right to do so). I also sent her a letter to her grandmother's address and an address on a bad check she gave me notifying her to come and collect her belongings. I also told her that they will be disposed of in accordance with Mississippi law and/or Forrest County law if she fails to do so.

I guess I just wanted some dirty advice just in case I want to get that way in order to get around the laws. I know it can be done because it seems to happen to me all the time. And it was nice to get some support after being taken advantage of by a child (which made me feel more like an idiot than you did)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">