• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is FOAH?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jt123mim

What is the name of your state? California
I went to court in July over child support and the judge ruled that my children would recieve a certain percentage of their fathers bonuses as child support. The judge also ordered that he (my ex) show proof of his earnings, otherwise she would modify the order to a higher percent. I checked with the courts via the internet to see if my ex had provided the courts with this info and the information that I read off of this site was that the child suport plan that I submitted and eventually will send to his employment has been sent to the judge for FOAH. What does that mean?

I thank you also BL cause I searched and couldn't find that anywhere and curiosity was driving me batty. I had fun making up terms for FOAH though. :D

BL

--PARIDISE-- said:
FAOH means "Finding's and Order After Hearing"

Ty Ty !!! I typed in Child support FAOH got the AOH I guessed the Further because the poster stated The Judge wanted " further " info.

I can Imagine what ya'll thought up ... :D Batty ??? Oh No ....... :eek:

well...not as batty as some but..you know... :p

here's some of my examples..

FOAH:

*F off air head
*full of ass hats
*fun on apple hides
*funky old animal hair
*fuzzy on Andy's hiney

Shay-Pari'e

Blonde Lebinese said:
Ty Ty !!! I typed in Child support FAOH got the AOH I guessed the Further because the poster stated The Judge wanted " further " info.

I can Imagine what ya'll thought up ... :D Batty ??? Oh No ....... :eek:
Very Welcome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">