• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the Age of adult in florida,usa?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Well i was diagnosed with autism at age like 16.But now i realize at age(18) that it was a misdiagnosis and because i really dont have autism.Later on im going to request my medical records and finally amend my medical record to make a note where the diagnosis of autism is.I already know how to do this but currently im completing highschool via online schooling to then go to college in another state.I could give more details just ask...I would like more info on what shadowbunny said :O.And yes i currently live with my parents
How did you come to this conclusion, Tommy?

HRZ

Unless you have independent sources of ncome ...you need to pay attention to the parental money tree ....and like it or not your access to aid for college begins with your parental ability to contribute for virtually all public sector colleges ...even if they chose not to contribute 1 red cent . I have no clue how one might alter ones medical history ...why does that even matter ...were you on any legitimate drugs do your supposed condition ..? MIght matter if you seek to enlist in military or need secret security clearance.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Same with neurotypicals. :rolleyes:
I'm not arguing that, xy. However, it seems that OP may be under some type of guardianship, with a possible basis on the diagnosis he believes to be wrong. I'm trying to figure out why he is of that belief.

And actually, the "gold" and its possible withdrawal does possess a level of control from the holder: "Get straight As, or we stop paying," "Go to XYZ school, or we stop paying," "Live in a dorm, or we stop paying," "Follow our rules, or we stop paying." Yes, all tied in to withdrawal of the "gold", but effectively a tool for controlling certain standards of behavior.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">