• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What recourse do we have?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Elai33ne

Last week my 11 week old son was given the wrong bottle at our gym's daycare facility. Instead of getting a bottle of formula, out of our marked diaper bag, he got another babies bottle. That bottle contained the other mothers breastmilk. My son drank the bottle, all of it.The gym waited until I came to pick him up to notify me. They let the other mother go and didn't page me. We had to fight to get any Info on the other mother. Finally the gym got a hold of the other mother and she gave us her phone #. Anyway we have had to contact our babies physician to find out the health hazzards of someone elses "bodily fluids". His doctor is concerned enough to request the other mother to come in for a HIV test. My son needs to be tested now and then in a year. This has been a nightmare. I literally fell apart. This is not a small daycare. They have probably 10-15 employee's working in it at one time. To make matters worse, the other mother is in a high risk catagory, she's a nurse. We pay $1260 a year for this gym and now I don't know how safe it is to take my child back. Should they be accountable for all the medical bills? Your insight on this would be very helpful. Were just not sure where to turn. A stupid mistake, that never should of happend put my son's life at risk. Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">