• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what wiil she do to me next?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eeezzeee

What is the name of your state?Ohio...O.K..here's the story..I just found out that there is an arrest warrant issued for me.I believe its from an ex-girlfriend.This goes back to 2003 sometime,is there a statute of limitation?I mean what is the time frame in which they can arrest me for this? I'm not sure as to the details,but it falls under domestic violence law.what should i do?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

eeezzeee said:
What is the name of your state?Ohio...O.K..here's the story..I just found out that there is an arrest warrant issued for me.I believe its from an ex-girlfriend.This goes back to 2003 sometime,is there a statute of limitation?I mean what is the time frame in which they can arrest me for this? I'm not sure as to the details,but it falls under domestic violence law.what should i do?

**A: see an attorney and turn yourself in.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">