• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where are my rights as a landlord????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CA LL

To all:

Repeating...in CA a LL cannot enter to "just do an inspection" period. It is written into our statute exactly why a LL can enter ONLY and there is no general "inspection" reason that is legal. Funny though in IDIOT places w/choking rent/eviction controls like L.A. City/code enforcers can enter to inspect any darn time they want pretty much.

What is wrong with CA rental business can solely be attributed to the areas with these IDIOTIC oridnances..L.A., S.F., to a lesser degree S.D., etc.

OC is THE place to own rentals in CA..IMO!

tinkerbel

Where are my rights as a landlord

It like an every ending story do this do that, Every month is a harassment I agree and I do call 24 hr. in advance if they need any repairing. Thats why it states for the renter to call and write the landlords to have something fixed, but I do ask them when I talk to them or everything is in order and they always say yes no problem of course. then the **** hits the fan have a sprinkler system but they keep turning it off. they can turn it off but cannot water the plants. Need to put a lock on it. Son lives in front house they could easily tell him if anything is wrong. They scream at him too, and call him names. It is just a hopeless case.and I just have too be patient time will solve it. and then a good fixing up and new tenants with a darn good lease. No more grumpy old men.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">