• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

which is the best type of deed?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

etrader

I wish to buy property by mail from eBay. The sellers provide different types of deeds like warranty deed, quit claim deed, etc ...

I want to know which type of deed is better and safer for a real estate deal?

And is it better to buy property from an eBay seller or a local real estate agent?

FlyingRon

It's not safe to buy property via any means when you can't do your direct due diligence on it. That means having it surveyed if it's land, having the structure inspected, doing a title search, and whatever else makes sense for the area.
Are you buying stuff sight unseen on eBay? eBay is nothing more than a scam advertising service, the so-called auctions there are not legal contracts for real estate.

As a buyer you aways want a GENERAL WARRANTY DEED and even then you want to back it up with the purchase of an owner's title insurance policy.

HomeGuru

I wish to buy property by mail from eBay. The sellers provide different types of deeds like warranty deed, quit claim deed, etc ...

**A: when you buy the property by mail, will the seller also send the property to you via mail?

#############
I want to know which type of deed is better and safer for a real estate deal?

***A: search the web and find out.

##########
And is it better to buy property from an eBay seller or a local real estate agent?
**A: what do you think?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">