• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Which sites can I pay for one on one online legal advice that is confidential?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiningsea

My very first question on this site was pertaining to attaining confidential, one on one legal advice from a legitimate attorney. quincy and adjustjack helped me out alot and I think we all came to the conclusion that I should get an attorney and not a free site like this. I've heard of JustAnswer and LawGuru but do not want a site that publishes my questions for the world to see. I'm not being sued and not sure what my next move is. Consequently, I am willing to pay for the right attorney but don't need or want to go an attorney face to face. I feel with the right attorney online I can get my questions answered but want that confidentiality and legal privilidge that comes with a licensed attorney. I've heard of the sites above but sure there's others. Any luck with the above sites anybody?

LdiJ

My very first question on this site was pertaining to attaining confidential, one on one legal advice from a legitimate attorney. quincy and adjustjack helped me out alot and I think we all came to the conclusion that I should get an attorney and not a free site like this. I've heard of JustAnswer and LawGuru but do not want a site that publishes my questions for the world to see. I'm not being sued and not sure what my next move is. Consequently, I am willing to pay for the right attorney but don't need or want to go an attorney face to face. I feel with the right attorney online I can get my questions answered but want that confidentiality and legal privilidge that comes with a licensed attorney. I've heard of the sites above but sure there's others. Any luck with the above sites anybody?
I do not believe that there are any online sites where you can pay for an attorney and get true confidentiality. It do not believe that you can get that without a face to face meeting with an attorney. I do understand that in today's world of the internet it may seem like it's possible to get anything you want without having to leave the confines of your home, but in reality, there are still things that require face to face appointments.

shiningsea

Appreciate your answer. But I have to respectfully disagree. I got an attorney who I never talked with or met in person. I found him on Avvo 3 years ago for some legal issue. I retained him and everything was done electronically. If I needed to sign anything it was an electronic signature. By some company that I can't recall their name. Something like "docusign" or "verisign" or similar.

shiningsea

I'd like to just ask some basic questions about my situation. After a legal expert can answer me, at that point I very well may retain the attorney. But I don't need to throw down a lot of money for an attorney if I'm not really sure if I need one. That's why I'm hoping there is some kind of online site that can accomplish that. Preliminary review and analysis with the potential to turn into a full on legal relationship

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Well, this site does not provide referrals, and you can use Google as easily as we can. So have at it.

adjusterjack

Appreciate your answer. But I have to respectfully disagree. I got an attorney who I never talked with or met in person. I found him on Avvo 3 years ago for some legal issue. I retained him and everything was done electronically. If I needed to sign anything it was an electronic signature. By some company that I can't recall their name. Something like "docusign" or "verisign" or similar.
Since you've already done it and know where to do it stop asking about it.

quincy

I'd like to just ask some basic questions about my situation. After a legal expert can answer me, at that point I very well may retain the attorney. But I don't need to throw down a lot of money for an attorney if I'm not really sure if I need one. That's why I'm hoping there is some kind of online site that can accomplish that. Preliminary review and analysis with the potential to turn into a full on legal relationship
You are best off finding an attorney in your area who you are comfortable with and retaining him to help you with your legal issues on an as-needed basis.

If you establish a personal relationship with one lawyer in your local area, you should get better advice that is directed to your specific needs than you will get hopping around from forum to forum asking random questions of strangers.

With that said, you can try https://www.attorneypages.com - which is the same link I provided you in your first thread.

Last edited:

shiningsea

You already know the answer to your question - why are you here again?
I DON'T know the answer to my question. And honestly, what's up with the hostility. I'm just a average person trying to get advice. I thought this was called freeadvice. I was looking for sites that offer confidential attorney advice online. The person before stated you can't do that online. I stated you could. It still doesn't answer my question if there are venues online that do that. I retained an attorney online without ever meeting him in person. But I never used a site specifically that offers one on one confidential couseling. They are 2 separate things. Not looking for a referall just want to know if there are sites like that online. Next time you ask a question I'll look for any way to be rude and blunt without reading everything in context

quincy

Thank you to everyone else who has offered advice and given me ideas as to what to try.
We appreciate the thanks, shiningsea.

If you have any additional questions, please add them to one of your existing threads instead of starting a new thread - or speak to an attorney in your area if you want your communication to remain confidential. Thanks. :)

shiningsea

We appreciate the thanks, shiningsea.

If you have any additional questions, please add them to one of your existing threads instead of starting a new thread. Thanks.
Will do quincy. I realize now I should have done that. In hindsight, It would have all made more sense if I did that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">