• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

While the LAW is trying to build a trumped up case against me they are

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Lom49

Violating all of my civil rights, every good job I get they coerce my employer into firing me ( i have former boss's who have said they will testify to this)
they harrass me, try to bait me into starting fights which I have a good head on my shoulders so those attempts are nothing more than an annoyance but you never know when one of the freaks they use might go too far and turn it into a dangerous situation.

before i go further please allow me to say none of this is speculation. They have tried to set me up numerous times. I also have witness to that.

I am in a family court matter right now fighting for my son. Because his mother left me because she said she could not take the harassment any longer and she thought it would be an escape. She has told me to sue them. But in all reality I just want to be left alone to raise my son. I have no desire for revenge or to get people in trouble even though they are trying so hard to take my life from me.

I have been the victim of character assignation along with the employment denial. They have told everyone from my mother and grandmother and old friends I am everything from a pedophile, to a suspected serial killer to a mid level drug dealer. not just family and friends but people at my jobs, you name it they spread that chit. All the most vilest names you can label a person to get cooperation out of others. This too I have witness and people who will testify to it.

If something is going to be done though it needs to be fast. Because a lot of these people are now dead. and i do not have many left who can testify on my behalf. This has been going on and I kid you NOT 10 years. yes, thats right TEN YEARS. I was told when this first started and I quote "you go last" This is not just a case of them doing their job and trying to build a real case. this is STRICTLY REVENGE on their part

There is more to this story but this is the short geist of it. All I know is im sitting back while a bunch of corrupt dishonorable people are trying to take my life and my son from me and its time I fight back.

Anyone who thinks this is a joke or has doubts so might say its a waste of time respond. Please take this serious.

zddoodah

You didn't ask a question, so I'm not sure what the point of your post is.

Violating all of my civil rights, every good job I get they coerce my employer into firing me ( i have former boss's who have said they will testify to this)
they harrass me
And who exactly are "they"?

try to bait me into starting fights
Bait you how? Starting fights with whom?

They have told everyone from my mother and grandmother and old friends I am everything from a pedophile, to a suspected serial killer to a mid level drug dealer.
Why are we playing the pronoun game? Do your mother and grandmother and friends believe these things about you?

a lot of these people are now dead.
So...wait...you're being harassed and defamed by dead people?

There is more to this story
I should hope so.

Please take this serious.
Ok...I'm taking it seriously. Now what?

Just Blue

they harrass me, try to bait me into starting fights which I have a good head on my shoulders so those attempts are nothing more than an annoyance but you never know when one of the freaks they use might go too far and turn it into a dangerous situation.

before i go further please allow me to say none of this is speculation. They have tried to set me up numerous times. I also have witness to that.

I am in a family court matter right now fighting for my son. Because his mother left me because she said she could not take the harassment any longer and she thought it would be an escape. She has told me to sue them. But in all reality I just want to be left alone to raise my son. I have no desire for revenge or to get people in trouble even though they are trying so hard to take my life from me.

I have been the victim of character assignation along with the employment denial. They have told everyone from my mother and grandmother and old friends I am everything from a pedophile, to a suspected serial killer to a mid level drug dealer. not just family and friends but people at my jobs, you name it they spread that chit. All the most vilest names you can label a person to get cooperation out of others. This too I have witness and people who will testify to it.

If something is going to be done though it needs to be fast. Because a lot of these people are now dead. and i do not have many left who can testify on my behalf. This has been going on and I kid you NOT 10 years. yes, thats right TEN YEARS. I was told when this first started and I quote "you go last" This is not just a case of them doing their job and trying to build a real case. this is STRICTLY REVENGE on their part

There is more to this story but this is the short geist of it. All I know is im sitting back while a bunch of corrupt dishonorable people are trying to take my life and my son from me and its time I fight back.

Anyone who thinks this is a joke or has doubts so might say its a waste of time respond. Please take this serious.
Please provide the state that this is happening in and also clarify what questions you have for us as you did not actually ask a question in your opening post.

quincy

The state name, and who “they” are, is important information for us to determine if there is any legal action available for you to pursue. Are “they” law enforcement officers?

Offhand I can see where defamation might be a possible avenue to explore.

Last edited:

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Have you sought any mental heath therapy or treatment? What you describe, if true, would be extremely stressful and science has shown that high stress often leads to things like depression, anxiety, etc. The sooner you tackle that, the easier it will be deal with the stress, help you cope, and to better handle the problems you face. If what you describe is not all true, then your mind may be creating things for you that did not actually happen. Science has shown this can occur, too. The brain is subject to illness and injury just like every other part of the body. The problem with mental health issues is that you don't get pain or other physical symptoms that something is wrong. So for the person who has these problems, they see and hear things that never happened but yet are as real to them as the things that have happened. You won't know if you have that problem until you get evaluated by a mental health professional. So regardless of how accurate the things are that you describe in your post, you'd very likely benefit from seeing a mental health professional. If for no other reason than to get help dealing with the stress and anxiety that your situation is causing you.

You say "they" are doing all this for revenge. But revenge for what? What did you do that would tick off all those people so much that they'd want to spend a decade doing these things to you? I don't see rational person spending 10 years doing all the sorts of things you complain about unless you had done something that somehow hurt them badly, whether physically, mentally, emotionally, or financially. What act or acts would that have been? After all, for it to be revenge then it is retaliation against you for something you did. If that's not what happened then revenge was the wrong word to use.

quincy

… So regardless of how accurate the things are that you describe in your post, you'd very likely benefit from seeing a mental health professional. If for no other reason than to get help dealing with the stress and anxiety that your situation is causing you. …
Getting an evaluation from a mental health professional can also help put to rest any doubts others might have as to your mental fitness and the truth of what you claim.

There have been many stories told in the past that are so fantastic and outside the norm of most people’s experiences that they are hard to believe - only for these same stories later to be proved true and the story-teller vindicated.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
There have been many stories told in the past that are so fantastic and outside the norm of most people’s experiences that they are hard to believe - only for these same stories later to be proved true and the story-teller vindicated.
I wouldn't have used the word "many" there. ;) But I whole heartedly agree that if the claims are accurate getting a mental health exam can go a long way to helping convince others that, though the claims may seem incredible and very unlikely, they are not just figments of their mind.

Certainly there have been enough instances of seemingly wild claims turning out to be true (at least for the most part) that most of us who regularly post here are not quick to assume that what the OP in those kinds of posts says isn't actually occurring. I don't know whether what this OP describes is or is not really happening. What I do know is that either way some mental health therapy or treatment is likely needed if for no reason other than just handling the stress and anxiety. I've learned first hand that persistent anxiety isn't something most people can handle by themselves. They may not even know they have perpetual anxiety (which was the case for me). I also know we don't have nearly all the facts here to sort out what exactly is going on, why it is going on, and what evidence there is to prove it. That's why the OP should consult a lawyer where he or she can go over all the details and what the evidence is for it to see what legal remedies there are.

quincy

I wouldn't have used the word "many" there. ;) But I whole heartedly agree that if the claims are accurate getting a mental health exam can go a long way to helping convince others that, though the claims may seem incredible and very unlikely, they are not just figments of their mind.

Certainly there have been enough instances of seemingly wild claims turning out to be true (at least for the most part) that most of us who regularly post here are not quick to assume that what the OP in those kinds of posts says isn't actually occurring. I don't know whether what this OP describes is or is not really happening. What I do know is that either way some mental health therapy or treatment is likely needed if for no reason other than just handling the stress and anxiety. I've learned first hand that persistent anxiety isn't something most people can handle by themselves. They may not even know they have perpetual anxiety (which was the case for me). I also know we don't have nearly all the facts here to sort out what exactly is going on, why it is going on, and what evidence there is to prove it. That's why the OP should consult a lawyer where he or she can go over all the details and what the evidence is for it to see what legal remedies there are.
I can think of dozens offhand. Many have been detailed in magazines like Smithsonian and on NPR and recorded in books.

One example is the experiments conducted on humans in the U.S. in 1883 to determine what food additives were dangerous. Volunteers were fed Borax and formaldehyde and other substances that, at the time, were used with regularity in food products sold to the public. If volunteers became ill or died … well, the substance they were fed was deemed unsafe for human consumption. These experiments eventually led to, not only more than a few dead volunteers, but to the first food safety laws in this country.

If we were told by a poster here that the government had fed them poisonous food, we might advise a mental health examination. ;)

Eekamouse

I don't understand and you haven't touched on the most important part of this: What makes you so special that "they" are so out to get you?

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I can think of dozens offhand. Many have been detailed in magazines like Smithsonian and on NPR and recorded in books.
I think a lot depends on what you and I think "many". In raw numbers, for all manner of claims, I agree with you. The food study you referred to is a good example, and there are others.

But in the context of posts about groups of unrelated and unconnected people all engaging in the same or similar harrassing or harmful things, I think it's fair to say that, while it's possible the claims are true in some cases, the majority of them probably are not. That's how I was looking at it. I rather doubt there is any good studies on that out there to give us the numbers, so all I can do is a best guess.

To the person affected, it feels very real regardless. So I understand their frustration. Unfortunately a message board forum is just not the place to get to the root of these issues. If what is happening is real, it's too complex to sort out here, and if it's not, no one here can help. And, either way, I sympathize with the individual affected. It's certainly real to them, and people who simply scoff at the claim or, worse, make fun of it, don't do the affected person any good.

Just Blue

One example is the experiments conducted on humans in the U.S. in 1883 to determine what food additives were dangerous. Volunteers were fed Borax and formaldehyde and other substances that, at the time, were used with regularity in food products sold to the public. If volunteers became ill or died … well, the substance they were fed was deemed unsafe for human consumption. These experiments eventually led to, not only more than a few dead volunteers, but to the first food safety laws in this country.

If we were told by a poster here that the government had fed them poisonous food, we might advise a mental health examination. ;)
Here's an example:

Man convicted in decadeslong identity theft that led to his victim being jailed (msn.com)

quincy

That is such a bizarre story. It had to be soul-crushing to the real William Woods to have no one believe him.
If what is happening is real, it's too complex to sort out here, and if it's not, no one here can help. …
We perhaps can direct to resources but I agree that a situation like the one described by 4Lom49 (or like the story told by William Woods) is unlikely to be resolved on a forum.
Yes! That’s the type of story I was talking about. And there are several more like that. Unbelievable but true.

Last edited:

4Lom49

Please provide the state that this is happening in and also clarify what questions you have for us as you did not actually ask a question in your opening post.
I am in Kentucky and I am almost scared to talk about it it involves cops selling drugs. I've reached out to the FBI AND STATE POLICE and they have talked to me more than once about the murder of a GOOD MAN police officer Jason Ellis who was cowardly murdered. In bardstown KY.

This is not a joke. These post mentioning mental illness I've never suffered from mental illness. Never. I had a drug addiction once but that didn't start till I was 33 years old

There is nothing wrong with me. When I was an addict I overdosed three times. Each time I did the drugs I got came from these cops C.I's.

More than one.person around me has turned up dead. Who was selling for these people.

I'm forced to do this. My son is being taken from me.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE IF THERE ARE ANY REAL LAW MEN LEFT WHO CARE ABOUT OATH AND HONOR

Just Blue

I am in Kentucky and I am almost scared to talk about it it involves cops selling drugs. I've reached out to the FBI AND STATE POLICE and they have talked to me more than once about the murder of a GOOD MAN police officer Jason Ellis who was cowardly murdered. In bardstown KY.

This is not a joke. These post mentioning mental illness I've never suffered from mental illness. Never. I had a drug addiction once but that didn't start till I was 33 years old

There is nothing wrong with me. When I was an addict I overdosed three times. Each time I did the drugs I got came from these cops C.I's.

More than one.person around me has turned up dead. Who was selling for these people.

I'm forced to do this. My son is being taken from me.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE IF THERE ARE ANY REAL LAW MEN LEFT WHO CARE ABOUT OATH AND HONOR
Okay. What exactly are you looking for here on FreeAdvice? As I said, you have not asked a legal question, so we don't know how to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">