• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who is responisble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

punkinpant

Illinois.
My boyfriend lived in a condo that was in his dads name . There was a fire and hy boyfriend was killed . .He was 50 years old . He had no children. Since the condo was in the fathers name and the condo insurance for personal losses was also in his name can anyone put a lien on the condo .Is his father responsible for his debts. He also had a large ballance on his charge cards.

seniorjudge

punkinpant said:
Illinois.
My boyfriend lived in a condo that was in his dads name . There was a fire and hy boyfriend was killed . .He was 50 years old . He had no children. Since the condo was in the fathers name and the condo insurance for personal losses was also in his name can anyone put a lien on the condo .Is his father responsible for his debts. He also had a large ballance on his charge cards.
The answers have not changed:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=315564

fairisfair

punkinpant said:
Illinois.
so your 5 month old child in the other post, was not his?? and you were together in Dad's condo for 2 years? No wonder he isn't feeling all that generous.

Just Blue

fairisfair said:
so your 5 month old child in the other post, was not his?? and you were together in Dad's condo for 2 years? No wonder he isn't feeling all that generous.

I thought the child was 5 YEARS....:confused:

Nope...you were right 5 months...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">