• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who to take to court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JDT

my initial advice was given based on my belief that you had contracted to worth with the guy in his capacity as an employee of the company. Your subsequent clarification makes it obvious that this was not the case. This was a "side job" for the guy and you knew it at the time. Because of this, it seems that the only person who you can recover from is the guy.
thank you that is what i was hoping you would say the company trusted him to do the rite thing but he failed any advice on going forward with this

quincy

thank you that is what i was hoping you would say the company trusted him to do the rite thing but he failed any advice on going forward with this
You can sue him in small claims to recover your losses.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">