• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why did my credit score drop so much so fast?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

There is one of you in every group. When I searched before I posted, I saw a lot of similar question (none about my post specifically) but similar. So there are a lot of folks on here asking questions about credit trying to get advice. The name of the site is free advice. Not free legal advice. Hence the reason I asked for advice.
Despite the rather unfortunate general title of this site, it is a site for QUESTIONS ON THE LAW. I don't know why you are upset. I gave you a link to a site that SPECIALIZES in the question that you are asking. They have people who microscopically follow all the nuances that go into credit scoring (though SUCH is a carefully guarded secret of Fair Isaac and the credit bureaus). To get to this part of the forum you clicked through a link that said "ASK A LEGAL QUESTION."

Besides, INSULTING people is never a good way to get help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">