• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wiretapping laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyOnTheWeb

"FA Rooftop Bar and Grill"...
Be careful not to leave an open bottle on the bar stool while you use the bathroom then. If someone poisons your government distributed neurotoxins and it causes painful convulsions and seizures causing your heart to explode your family will suffer for knowing too much and experience a lifetime of torture. I would feel safer at El Chapo's stash house. At least then they will be able to be called out for their sins

GuyOnTheWeb

What do you gain here? I'm trying to help with your mental and physical health here. Gulping down neurotoxins is mentally and physically unhealthy. Being in places where human life is less valuable than alcohol revenue is risky to your physical and mental health.

GuyOnTheWeb

Being around people that smoke cannabis is dangerous to your life. Not just because of all the gross goo in your lungs but because someone could murder you and get away with it.

GuyOnTheWeb

Not to mention you'll probably get the death penalty from all the 2nd hand smoke that floats around bars. It's practically a gas chamber in there

GuyOnTheWeb

I think El Chapo was less unethical than the liquor board. They both sold unhealthy garbage products. Just that at least El Chapo supported the poor at the expense of corrupt lawyer and police's lives. Whereas government sponsered neurotoxin distributers are just there to pay these corrupt pigs at the expense of ordinary people's lives. The objective is to cut down on social security costs, and contribute to chemically induced intelligence problems that lead to voting for corrupt governments that don't care about human lives. I do not care to invoke a political argument here. But morally, I judge them the same and they deserve equal shame. Whether or not you gulp down a deadly toxin or die slowly of cirrhosis of the liver, the end goal is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">